Pages

Sunday 16 June 2013

The Stoutbacks - Take two!

I have finally got back the brand spanking new camera which we bought approximately 11 weeks ago. The camera was left whilst we visited my parents up in the Lake District - rather frustratingly just before the LPL started! After a rather pleasant Sunday afternoon last week, spent barbecuing, drinking and generally enjoying the summery weather, the wife managed to remember to retrieve it - good job as my mind was rather befuddled thanks to one or two tinnies!

Don't feel the need to comment as I've already posted pics of these entries already - albeit vastly inferior ones shot with the old 2 mega pixel brick I had to fall back on. This is mainly to keep me happy as the original pics were doing my head in!

Anyway here's the Stoutbacks again - this time in HD! Original post can be seen here if you've not seen it already.



















No comments:

Post a Comment