Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Why I need a new set of brushes...

... apart from the fact that I should probably take better care of them -



In my defense, they did take a bit of a beating over the ten weeks of the LPL.

A bit late in the day for the old LPL" look what I did" shot, but I have my suspicions that my 2 year daughter has "tidied" my camera up somewhere - been looking for it for a couple of weeks now. As the poor old minis have been sat on the table, posed and ready to go for a similar amount of time, I felt I owed it to them to sort it out. Finally got round to borrowing a camera from work - hence the pics in this and the last post I've put up.

Hopefully I might find it in the next few days as I have a week off work and plan to photograph and post the final installment of Orc's Drift...



4 comments:

  1. Dude you must be stoked at the sheer quantity of work in ten weeks!

    Feeling burnt out or more enthused than ever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - it is quite satisfying seeing them altogether.

    Burnt out or enthused... well I haven't painted anything except for the Slann mini in the last post!

    I have, however, come into possession of most of Karnac's Lizardman raiders,. which might get me going again... Anyone got a spare standard bearer or musician?

    Quite tempted by the newest 4a goblins I also got recently, not to mention the other 5 I've had primed and ready to go for about a year now! Be nice to see them as a small unit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul Steve! You had some truly stunning entries this year, in particular Kremlo and those creepy crawlies. Completely forgot about doing a shot like that myself. Expect to see one... in a not too distant future. Like, in a few weeks. Or months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Mattias - really enjoyed your entries too.

    Sort of makes the pain all worth while don't it!

    ReplyDelete